‘‘LE REFUGE’’, Studio that sleeps up to 4.
(Furnished rental in St Martin d’Écublei).
- SITUATION :
‘‘LE REFUGE’’, is located in the countryside, in a 20 hectare enclosed property, where you will find quietness, peacefulness, and rest, rare things nowadays. You get there by car, either from the road coming from Paris, between Chandai and l’Aigle, or between Rugles and l’Aigle (St Martin d’Écublei nearby). The lodging is separate. The town of l’Aigle is 5 kms away. It includes all kinds of varied shops and its beautiful typical market on Tuesdays.
- ON ARRIVING :
When you arrive, we will be there to welcome you. ‘‘LE REFUGE’’ is cozy and comfortable and in a perfect state of maintenance and cleanness in order to offer you a stay in the best conditions.
You can park your car just a few meters from the ‘‘REFUGE’’, on the private parking lot intended for this purpose.
DESCRIPTION OF ‘‘LE REFUGE’’, sleeps up to 4 :
‘‘LE REFUGE’’ includes :
- A large room (the main room) with:
- A living area, equipped with, among others, a dining table with chairs, a flat screen TV and a DVD player (DVD's available). View on a pasture where roe deer regularly come by.
- A sleeping area, with a queen size bed, and two single beds. Beds are provided with under sheets, continental quilts, and pillows. An alarm clock is also provided. Beautiful view on the large pond, with its many ducks and, from time to time, majestic herons, wild geese and swans.
- A kitchen area, equipped, among others, with a refrigerator, with a frozen block, a ceramic cooker, a stove, a micro-wave, a toaster, an electric kettle, a sebseo, dishes and kitchenware, a sink, appliances for “raclette” and “pierrade”. View on the forest and its wild squirrels.
- An independent bathroom, with a tub, a washbasin and WC.
- AT YOUR DISPOSAL:
- Garden furniture, with a barbecue.
- An artificial beach, with deck chairs, a pontoon (unsupervised swimming at your own risk).
- A rowing boat to go on the private large pond (unsupervised swimming, life jackets available, at your own risk).
- Little furniture for fishing.
- A kayak to go on the river (unsupervised swimming, life jackets available, at your own risk).
- Many paths are maintained on the 20 hectare property, in order for you to have nice walks and observe the abundant wildlife. Depending on the time and opportunity, you can see: roe deer, squirrels, foxes, ducks, herons, wild geese and swans, but also carps, pikes and roaches in the pond.
- Petanque, badminton and darts.
- Other promenades, hikes, outings and activities are workable nearby. We are available to give you some information (Book about the area available, have also a look in the Menu " Où sortir ? ").
- PETS :
Our pet friends are accepted, but we thank you for making sure to pick up their excrements from the lawn. The property is regularly maintained, you have free access to it to walk around and rest.
- OPTIONS :
- Sheets and towels option: if you wish, you can find the beds done when arriving and towels available (50€/week per person).
- House keeping option: when leaving, if you want to avoid the household chores, it can be done for you at the end of your stay (50€/week).